Electro-Magnetic Compatibility (EMC) testing is an essential compliance requirement in most countries of the world, which by and large, utilise similar standards.
At ITL we combine years of EMC testing and development experience in several industries with state-of the art test equipment. Along with our independent status, we can offer you a professional and dependable EMC testing service.
As we always say, you need to be able to depend on accurate data from reliable equipment and experienced testers, to ensure your products don’t run into trouble after manufacture.
Our main aim is to help you gain EMC compliance as quickly as possible, so you can enter your target marketplace.
We are now fully accredited to conduct testing to the following:
- Unintentional Radiators (FCC Part 15, Subpart B)
- Intentional Radiators (FCC Part 15, Subpart C)
We provide the following services:
- harmonic & interharmonics measurements
- radiated emissions from 9 kHz to 18 GHz
- conducted emissions from 9 kHz to 30 MHz
- radiated susceptibility 80 MHz to 2.7 GHz
- conducted susceptibility 150 kHz to 250 MHz
- electrostatic discharge immunity
- electrical fast transient immunity
- surge immunity
- voltage dips and interruptions
- magnetic field immunity
- FCC Part 15, Subpart B & C
Our Broad knowledge
At ITL, we have a varied and complete technical understanding of the phenomenon known as EMC and the conformity requirements of each country. Our EMC testing includes:
- IEC/AS/NZS EN CISPR 11
- IEC/AS/NZS CISPR 12
- IEC/AS/NZS CISPR 14-1
- IEC/AS/NZS CISPR 14-2
- IEC/AS/NZS CISPR 15
- IEC/AS/NZS CISPR 18-2
- IEC/AS/NZS CISPR 22
- IEC/AS/NZS CISPR 24
- IEC/AS/NZS CISPR 32
- IEC/AS/NZS 61000-6-1
- IEC/AS/NZS 61000-6-2
- IEC/AS/NZS 61000-6-3
- IEC/AS/NZS 61000-6-4
- IEC 61000-3-2
- IEC 61000-4-2
- IEC 61000-4-3
- IEC 61000-4-4
- IEC 61000-4-5
- IEC 61000-4-6
- IEC 61000-4-8
- IEC 61000-4-11
- IEC 61000-4-13
- FCC Part 15 Subpart B
- FCC Part 15 Subpart C
Our Testing laboratory
To complement our extensive technical knowledge, we have the EMC testing laboratory equipment to provide accurate and reliable results.
The laboratory has a 3m fully anechoic chamber manufactured by ETS-Lindgren, a leader in this field. With this we are able to accurately determine any product’s EMC compliance by measuring its Radiated Emissions (RE) as well as determining a product’s immunity to RF fields. In addition, ITL offers conducted emission and power disturbance testing within a fully shielded room.
What ITL delivers
- Experienced, professional test engineers and technicians
- Advanced EMC Testing laboratory facilities
- Quick and simple booking service
- Immediate data availability following test completion
- Comprehensive test report
Our aim is to help you achieve compliance to a standard. In the event that your product does not meet a required EMC testing standard, we can still assist. Our experienced technicians can work with you to analyse the test data and help with engineering solutions to resolve EMC issues.